Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Condo Update

Just a quick update. I heard from the loan officers today and the appraisal came back right at the sale price and everything looks good. The seller is supposed to be fixing a few things in the unit (at least I hope he is - there has been some resistance, even though he agreed to fix them in the contract). I am waiting to hear back from the underwriter today on any more information they need. The only thing I know for sure is the gift form from my Mom (thanks, Mom!) and I need to get the home owner's insurance policy set up and get a copy of that to the bank. I think that's it. Everything looks good to close on May 14th.

To tide you over until we get keys and can really go to town, here are the light fixtures that we are going to use to replace the 1980s dressing room style fixtures in the bathrooms.

Master Bath











Hall Bath

No comments: