Wednesday, April 29, 2009

100 Days

Today, I am 100 days away from getting married. I am just slightly freaked out about the time line and what I still have to do. Very excited, but freaked.

I would be better if I wasn't two weeks behind in the accounting class I am taking. Or, if my ever-expanding job duties would stop expanding. And if we weren't planning renovations on the house. Or, if the cake designer I was supposed to meet on Monday had shown up for our appointment. Or if my sister had picked out and ordered a dress :)

Speaking of class, since it is currently 10:30 at night, I must get back to the nuances of job cost accounting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, your 100 day countdown started on Obama's 100th day in office. That seems like an auspicious sign :)

Sara said...

Your sister was hoping to wait to buy a dress until her ever-expanding ass stopped expanding.
To the bridal shop! This very day! Freak out not!