Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wedding DIY Number 2

This is my second wedding DIY project. Four down, sixteen to go. Fortunately, it only took me about half an hour to make these four.

They are little packets of tissues for the out-of-town guest gift bags. I made these out of medium blue pearl scrapbook paper, folded like an envelope around three tissues from one of those purse packets. Then I wrapped the 'envelopes' with a blue satin ribbon that I glued with a little glue stick and then covered the ends with a silver embossed sticker. I had to use the glue stick because the paper is a little heavier than it probably should be for optimal folding - not quite card stock, but pretty close. I was able to get four packets out of one 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper, so they were inexpensive to make, too, at about 67 cents each.

No comments: