Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowpocalypse 2.0 - Part 2

We went outside this morning for a little while to try to shovel out the cars before they got too deep and this is what we found. This was at about 11:00 this morning and it is still snowing.

I thought I would do a ruler in the snow picture like I did last time for comparison purposes. I stuck it in there as far as it would go and it completely disappeared. That was a two foot level. I imagine that we will have about 30 inches when it finally stops later tonight.

They called and canceled church in the morning, so we'll be sleeping in and taking it easy. Assuming that my sister-in-law can get out of her neighborhood in the four-wheel drive (not possible today), we'll go over in the afternoon and dig out my mother in law's driveway and sidewalk.

No comments: