Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowpocalypse 2.0

This weekend we are supposed to get our second 18" plus snowfall this winter. The first was a novelty. The second one, not so much.

I went to the grocery store last night for our regular weekly shopping because I knew that I wouldn't be able to get out this weekend to do it. Snow panic, coupled with the Super Bowl, made the Giant even more crazy than I anticipated. This is a picture of the check-out area in my store. Fortunately, every one was very polite and there were no fist fights over the last of the milk, no cart bumping or anything.

It started snowing around 10 this morning and is not supposed to stop until about 10 tomorrow night. Sometime tomorrow I will get the yellow ruler out again for a snow measuring update. I haven't been outside today, but I am guessing we have about 6" right now.

No comments: