Sunday, May 23, 2010

More Color

We are almost done painting (for the time being). Please excuse my poor husband, who has passed out in the middle of the living room floor. This weekend we completely finished the living room and the entryway. The dining room needs a second coat on the top half and then we are adding a chair rail. All that's left to paint before we move in is both bathrooms.

I'll go back after work on Tuesday and paint the second coat in the dining room, take down tape and, hopefully, prime the bathrooms. I have new light fixtures that I also want to install, but that may have to wait until the weekend. In the meantime, we are furiously packing. Jim is moving boxes over each morning. Since we drive by the new place on the way to the Metro, he stops off on his way back home with whatever got packed the night before.

I did ask him before I put this picture up. He assures me that it does not embarrass him and it is the only one I took where you can also see the blue in the kitchen. He does say that he is not "passed out" but listening to the cd player. Whatever.

For those who are curious, the colors are Behr Toffee Crunch (living room accent wall), Freshaire Roof Top Garden (bottom of the dining room) and Gliden Water Chestnut (main wall color).

No comments: