Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Blog Format

Hi Everyone,

I am trying out a new blog site. I am trying to find a way for those of you who want to know about my life in D.C. to sign up and be notified when I add a post. I'm tired of bulk mailing all you, not that I don't love you, and half the time I forget to add the link to the site. So, once I figure out how to do that, you'll get one more blog update email from me and then you're on your own.

I think I like this format. I was able to put my 101 Goals in 1001 Days list in a side bar so that it is easier for you all to keep me accountable. I updated the status of the list and I've tried another new restaurant. Today was a Dine Out fundraiser for the only organization in D.C. that provides hot meals to people with HIV/AIDS, so I tried Grillfish, which is a block and a half from my office. I had the shrimp po boy, which was so big I couldn't get it in my mouth and ended up just eating the shrimp out of it.

No comments: