Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring is in the Air


I know that spring is in the air because I want to do 'projects', the winds have picked up to 30 or 40 miles an hour, I spent Saturday having a pedicure and a hair cut and it's Cherry Blossom time.

Of course, Sunday started with rain and today it was all of 35 degrees when I left my apartment. This is also a clear indicator of spring in the nation's capital.

Plans are shaping up for us to be home over Memorial Day - we are going to spend a couple of days in Athens and a couple in Chattanooga visiting Jim's brother. Overall the trip will be from May 22 - May 26, but I don't know what days will be spent where yet. I'll keep you posted and hope to see some of you then.

This Sunday we saw Juno (yes, I know I am behind in my movie watching). This is possibly the sweetest movie I've seen in the last ten years. It is smart and funny and sad and I highly recommend it. Next weekend, we are going to a new restaurant for Easter brunch, so keep an eye here for a food review.

No comments: