Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally...

Well, I have finally moved in with The Boy. I actually still have a few things to get out of my apartment this weekend, get is all cleaned up and turn in my keys, but it's mostly done. I have to tell you, it is nice to have all of our stuff in one place. No more of my shoes being in one house and my sweater in the other or vice versa. And we both will be able to save a good bit of money.

Also, we finally had our first snow last week. This is a picture of the parking lot from our side door last Tuesday. After we watched three cars slip and slide in the parking lot, I decided that I would work from home. I got more work done than I usually do at work - fewer interruptions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the snow! I have 2 trips to DC coming up. One on 2/28 and one on 3/10. The 28th one is with the school. We're going to see a lot of the Arab embassies and the Kennedy Center. the 10th my coworker and I are going to see an exhibit at the National Gallery and Library of Congress. That's like a bad librarian joke, right? What do 2 libs do on their day off? go to the LoC of course! Anywho, could I invite myself over to see the new apartment sometime? :) Congrads!!!

RebaAnn said...

Sure you can - just give me a little heads up.