Monday, April 14, 2008

Rocky Mountain High

Wow, I've been a bad blogger in April. I am blaming work. We were eyeball deep in putting on a conference in Denver last week and it made all of us way too crazy. The conference actually came together great. We had a good turnout (airline trouble notwithstanding) and everyone who attended seemed enthusiastic and like they were getting a lot out of it. Sadly, we didn't get to see any of the town, but I did get to look at 'real mountains' on Friday morning before we left (the only day it was clear enough to see them).

However, after working 12+ hour days for three days, I was really glad to get home on Friday night. Especially since it snowed in Denver on Wednesday night until about noon on Thursday. And I missed my sweetie while I was gone.

No comments: