Monday, January 31, 2011

A Challenge

In a effort to be a better blogger, I am going to try my hand at a 30 day blog challenge. The idea is that you get a jumping off spot, rather than having to come up with something interesting to say on your own. Now, it's just a matter of picking the "right" challenge - there are a bunch out there.

So...here we go. Day 1 - Your favorite song.

This is actually a complicated question, because I like a lot of different kinds of music. If I was picking from the 70's, I'd choose something like "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith. From the 80's, Katrina and the Waves "Walkin' on Sunshine" always makes me smile. If we are talking about country, I will always be fond of Randy Travis and we used "Forever and Ever, Amen" in our wedding. I could do another entire post on the classical music that I like, breaking it down by period. I like show tunes, and hymns, and folk music and some R&B.

Anyway, it's hard for me to pick just one favorite song, but I'll leave you with this one by The Cure.

2 comments:

MandeeFoFandee said...

Sweet Emotion is one of my all time favorite Aerosmith songs! :)

Alyson said...

One of my favourite's is Lose Yourself (Eminem) - it's been in rotation in the "I need a pick me up" spot on my running mix for the past 7 years or so.