Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Almost Screwed It Up Already

I was half-way into bed when I remembered that I was supposed to be blogging today. This is going to be harder than I thought. Not because I can't talk about the topics, but because I forget to do it.

Anyway, Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie

This is a little easier than yesterday's topic. There are movies that I love in every genre, but there are only a few that I will stop and watch over and over again.

Guys and Dolls - starring Frank Sinatra and Marlon Brando. I love this movie. Haven't you always wanted to hear Brando sing? Favorite Quote (song lyric, actually): "And your the only doll I've ever wanted to share it with me."

The Princess Bride - I even own this movie and I still watch it on t.v. every single time. It's got action and comedy and romance; what's not to love? Favorite Quote: "This is true love - do you think this happens everyday?'

The Usual Suspects - This movie absolutely gets better every time I see it. This is a modern film noir work, told in flashbacks. Favorite Quote: "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

11:45. I got it in just under the wire. Good night.

No comments: