Monday, April 16, 2012

I Owe Y'all Some Updates

I have been a bad blogger. I know it. I say I'm going to do better and then I get home from work and crash on the sofa like a turnip. That said, since I seem to be motivated today, I'm going to do a whole bunch of blogging. Consider yourself warned.

Thirty-One Spring Outlet Sale starts tomorrow!

It's time for a Thirty-One outlet sale. Get ready to be reunited with some of your favorite discontinued prints and products from past catalogs at deeply discounted prices.

Just click on the Thirty-One logo to the right and you'll go right to my website. Look around and try out some products at great price. The sale runs from Wednesday through Friday, April 20th or until products run out.

I'm happy to answer any questions about the products, the company and the business opportunity!

No comments: